Ariana Loucas, REALTOR®
Multi-Million Dollar Producer / 5 Star Ranked Agent
Ariana & Associates
Whether buying or selling a home you don't want to complete your agent retainer process before interviewing us. "Yes," you should interview agents as your first step.
All agents are not equal and the right hire is pivotal to a successful real estate experience. Just because a person is an agent isn't an automatic indicator that they know how to list, effectively market and sell your home. To the contrary, not all agents have the patience, available schedule and disposition to work with buyers. Finding that correct fit for your needs should be your first assignment.
Schedule an appointment for a consultation to list your home or to buy a house.
Do you still need more information before calling for an appointment? Ariana & Associates includes President and Founder Ariana Loucas who brings a 5 star rating and 11 years of experience working with home buyers, sellers and landlords. Her group includes ONLY full-time real estate agents. On the team are dedicated Buying Specialists, a Showing Assistant and a Transaction Coordinator. All of the individuals Ariana affiliates herself with have been hand selected by her for their experience, winning negotiation skills, and stellar commitment to customer service.
Need More Reasons to Interview Ariana Loucas?
- Ariana is a 5 star ranked agent licensed in MD & DC.
- She is a multi-million dollar producer specializing in both buyers and sellers.
- Ariana is a RE/MAX Platinum Club Member 2013, 2014, 100% Member 2011, 2012.
- She is a polished Luxury homes agent.
- Ariana is accomplished in New Construction sales.
- She's a First time buyer specialist.
- Ariana was honored to be asked as a guest panelist for REALTOR.com at the Global RE/MAX 2014 Convention in Las Vegas.
- She was asked as a 2nd time speaker for REALTOR.com in New Orleans at the 2014 National Association of REALTORS annual conference.
- Ariana has been media contacted and quoted in:
- "Washington Post,"
- "Inman News,"
- "AOL Real Estate,"
- "MSN Real Estate."
- Read More about Ariana Loucas.
Schedule an appointment now for a consultation to sell your home or to purchase your new place.