- 1613 30th St NW Apt 1S, Washington, DC 20007
- 1 Bed · 1 Bath · 767 Sqft
- !!!Condo fees don't give tax benefits, mortgages do (call your cpa)!!! So why waste money paying high condo fees, especially when you won't even use their gym? My point-beware of the bait & switch pricing of cheaper units that have a low ask price but outrageous condo fees that increase your monthly debt. At $499k & w/this unit having 1 of the lowest condo fees in G-town, it's a win-win for you.
- 13819 Bluestone Ct, Hughesville, MD 20637
- 4 Beds · 5 Baths
- Approved @ 380 cw/ 3% ch. must close by March. 203k or $$ only. Major discoloration in bsmnt. No utilities. Hoa doc fee & utilities responsibility of buyer Enjoy this level estate lot backing to forest conversation. At only 4yrs old it boasts 2story Fam Rm & Foyer w/sought after catwalk above. Split LR/DR bring formality to this elegant flr plan. 1st fl office, Gourmet Ktchn w/granite & Breakfast
- 17311 Summerwood Ln, Accokeek, MD 20607
- 5 Beds · 5 Baths
- A true 5-bdrm home, 4 flrs & >6000 sq ft + premium lot. 2-story fam rm w/wall of windows & FP. Gourmet ktchn w/butler pantry & workstation. 1st flr office. Dual staircase. Expansive owner's suite w/sitting rm & tray ceiling & split vanity sinks. 3 more bedrms w/buddy bath. Loft is huge w/5th bedrm, full bath & it's own living rm. Finished rec rm.
- 3723 Eightpenny Ln Unit 158, Bowie, MD 20716
- 2 Beds · 15 Baths · 1300 Sqft
- Beautiful and location couldn't be better. Palladium window adorns this 2 level condo w/lots of natural light. Hardwd Flrs. Fireplace. Granite. Loft. Main & Upper flr bedrooms. Walk-in closets. Pride in ownership. Walk to shopping and dining. Enjoy nearby parks and summer concerts at Allen Pond. Commuters dream w/access to 50, Annapolis, DC, Metro, NoVa, Andrews, Fort Meade. FHA approved.
- 422 Harry S Truman Dr Unit 280, Upper Marlboro, MD 20774
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1680 Sqft
- Well maintained 3 level condo brings 2 bedrooms, 1.5 baths and a finished basement. Great location near Largo Metro, bus lines, 95, 50, DC, shopping, restaurants and more.